Friday, January 27, 2012

Laughter is the best medicine.



I am a firm believer in laughter.


Good jokes, awkward moments, funny things my students say, and...hours of Modern Family while stuck in bed sick.  Thankful that Santa brought me the entire second season because I have put it to use the past few days while stuck in bed.  I have laughed out loud so many times. No matter how many times I have seen certain episodes, I still giggle at the side comments and witty banter between the characters.


I am not good at being sick.  Maybe I would be better at it if I were not secluded from civilization by being quarantined in my apartment (self-inflicted). But, while I am snuggled up in bed doped up on medicine, I have had a wonderful time laughing at the hilarity that is Modern Family.


It truly IS the best medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment