Thursday, October 20, 2011

The longer you wait...

The longer you wait....the harder it is to get started back up again.

This is a life lesson that can be applied to all facets of my life: from being productive at work, to working out...and everywhere in between. This statement is as close to absolute truth as I can think of (besides, well...absolute truth).

That is the reason that I have been putting off blogging every time I have thought about it--because I have been away for so long.  It is very hard to get back into this, because it has been too long.  There's literally no way to update my loyal 6 followers (ha!) what has been going on in my life but that's not stopping me from pushing through and writing.

I am thinking right now about how many things I have put off doing because it would be too hard to get back started with.  Right now, I'm going through a lazy season where I don't want to go to the gym.  I haven't been in over a month (eeeek!) and I keep telling myself that it will be a hard transition getting back into it.  But, just like blogging...the show must go on.  It's time to get it together and stop making excuses.


...hope you didn't have high expectations for this first blog post back in action.  I'm a little rusty.  Thanks for giving me some grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment